Reputable Erosion Control System
International Erosion Control Systems, Inc. has been a leader in its field since 1984 due to our patented Cable Concrete® mats. This technology can be used for multiple applications, including:
- Lakeshore protection: Cable Concrete® stabilization increases the shoreline and bank resistance to erosive forces and repairing bank failures to protect valuable development.
- Riverbank protection: when erosion caused by high velocity and high water levels erode our riverbanks we offer bank stabilization solutions to protect ecosystems as well as developments.
- Landfill drainage systems: Using our Cable Concrete® mats contractors can create a permanent channel to direct storm water into settlement basins and other waste areas.
- Dike and dam overflow protection: when severe storms strike it endangers the dikes and dams on which we depend. Using our patented technology our Cable Concrete® mats provide protection from erosive forces of flowing water.
- Boat Ramps: Our mats create a safe, effective and durable structure to service boaters and canoers within a multitude of geographic areas.
- Access Roads: Allow safe passage across access roads and other low-lying area with our cable mats.
- Temporary and emergency erosion control: When emergencies strike, rely on our patented technology to stop dangerous erosion and strengthen existing structures and passageways.
Our erosion control system is remarkable because:
- Cost effective: Whether you have a severe or minor erosion problem, our technology offers an affordable solution.
- Quality product: We use top-notch materials with our Cable Concrete® mats, and it shows in the effectiveness and durability of our product.
Easily maintained: Whether vegetated or rock-filled, our cable mats are easy to keep.
- Weather proof: Our materials are highly resistant to ice damage and freeze-thaw cycles.
- Pedestrian safe: Whether on boat ramps or access roads, our materials are safe for pedestrian passage.
- Removable and reusable: Our mats can be removed and reused on future sites.
We recognize that made in America is important; IECS produces our Cable Concrete® mats Nationwide supporting the local economy by using local labor forces and suppliers.
- Jobs that require a large quantity of Cable Concrete® mats, we will mobilize and produce our Cable Concrete® mats on site.
- Your tax dollars are invested back into the local economy; reducing the environmental impact of shipping
- We believe in preserving local employment opportunities.
Engineering and Testing
Cable Concrete® has engineering and testing data from three university institutions; The University of Windsor, Ontario, Saint Anthony Falls, Minnesota and Colorado State. Tests were done to meet the protocol in Standard Testing for Hydraulic Stability of Concrete Revetment Systems. An analytical Modeling Study to Predict the Stability of Wave Action, on open cell and closed cell Cable Concrete® Blocks has also been completed. This engineering data aids in the designing of projects.
For the best in quality erosion control, call International Erosion Control Systems, Inc. at 855-768-1420.